Together WE can change the world!
As a WEI team member, you will further your professional experience as you tackle real goals and offer insight and creativity into the work of WEI. Within this collaborative, creative team environment, we guarantee that you will be personally challenged and grow in your professional development skills.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant. Download the job description PDF and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Who We Are Looking For:
WEI is looking for team members who share in our mission, vision and purpose in addressing issues of poverty and injustice in the developing world.
A WEI team member also agrees with our creed as well as shares in our values of humility, respect, collaboration, support, freedom, optimism, adaptability, openness, professionalism and innovation. Read more on our “Our Values” page!
- Optimistic worldview
- Strong communication skills
- Professionalism skills
- Detail-oriented, meticulous
- Ability to problem solve
- Vision to implement and streamline processes
- Ability to work well with unstructured, big picture-oriented team members
- One or more years of professional experience in increasingly responsible roles
- Working knowledge in Google, Word, Excel
- International travel / volunteer experience is a plus
- Comfortable and confident communicating with international colleagues
- Ability to communicate over social media